The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) wants to make itemized payslips compulsory within the next two years and employers are expected to prepare for the changes. Hence, purchasing a payroll computerized system will assist to provide computerized payslip to all employees.
In additional, CPF and IR8A form can be directly generated form our system and upload on to the CPF and IRAS websites. Companies can also tap on various government schemes to defray the cost of payroll software purchases.
- 3 pay rate types – monthly, daily and hourly
- Overtime calculation at rate of 1.0 times, 1.5 times, 2.0 times or 3 times
- Annual and medical leave tracking
- 17 allowances and 15 deductions available for customisation
- Generation of statutory forms: CPF Form 91 and IR8A
- SDL & FWL table for monthly deductions
- Supports CDAC, MBF, SINDA etc. deductions
A) Statutory forms: CPF Form 91 & IR8A
B) Management Reports & Operation Documents
- Pay Summary: Basic Pay/Allowances/Deductions/Overtime/CPF
- Personnel and Payroll Report
- Leave Reports – outstanding leave v. exhausted leave
- Work Force/Turnover Analysis
- Net Pay by cash/bank
- Yearly Employee Pay Summary
Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
Rockbell provides a wide range of human resource management solutions, from payroll to E-leave, E-claim, rostering, project and time attendance systems.
What is E-Leave?
E-leave is an online leave application system that allows employees to access via a web browser. For every leave applied, the system will notify the management for approval. The whole process is simple and efficient.
What is Time Attendance System?
Time Attendance Tracking & Calculation System automates the tracking of individual employee via biometric facial recognition device or mobile app to replace the manual hard copy time sheets. The Management will be able to track the employee location real time and time sheet will be accessible every day instead of the end of the month.
With the automation of the personnel tracking, it will improve the accuracy of the time attendance and reduce human errors. Hence it will prevent unnecessary miscalculation of labor and better projection on the labor cost for each project.
It can also be intergrated with Million Payroll Software to ensure maximum work efficiency.